Two Bugs - Report

Hello guys,
I experienced two bugs with webflow in the past few days…

1. If you resize your viewport via designer and size it for example on tablet to max it will show you the smallest desktop version… same with the mobile one if you size it up to max it will show you the smallest version of the next biggest viewport…

2. Next thing is that unused classes dont get deletet properly… if i delete my unused classes and copy the new version for example a “Nav” from another project to this one then it will create a new class with “2” at the end…

Browser is Google Chrome and Google Chrome Canary…

Video for Bug 1

Edit: I think the 2. Bug was a temporary error at my side because i cant reproduce it…
Edit 2: Bug Fixed: HERE

Webflow media queries flow desktop down.

/* Everything else would be > 991px so desktop */
@media screen and (max-width: 991px) {
/* tablet */
}
@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
/* mobile landscape */
}
@media screen and (max-width: 479px) {
/* mobile portrait */
}

Not a bug. This is a feature. You are still applying styling to the device viewport you choose in the designer.

And in which way this feature would help me… Because now its anoying if a max out a viewport in the preview i wanna see the current viewport maxed out and not the smallest state of the bigger viewport… i have to then have to resize it again a few steps smaller so i get the current viewport (preview) maxed out again…

i am sure thats a bug :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.