Unable to add products to homepage (Webflow ecommerce)

How to add to cart on homepage?

Unable to make homepage a product page

try dragging in a Collection list, then add the “add to cart” button in that element.

hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

New update.

2 Likes

Products are in multi-reference field, but still no bueno. :frowning:

It only works if dragging in Products CMS but need it to work in not Multi Reference CMS containing Products.

Both Single and multireference >

How do I bind Picklist to Add to cart data-id?

Hi All,

Do you have any updates regarding this topic. Any possibility to put the product page as HomePage? already designed everything there but now I see it’s impossible…

Thought it intuitive and didn’t check earlier.

Thank you for any help!

2 Likes

facing the same issue, were you able to figure it out?

1 Like

Hi @Zuka and @luba

If you want to add products to a regular page (which then can be set as the home page), you can add a Collection list and connect it to Products collection.

If on the other hand you’d like to set a Products Template page as the home page, it’s not possible. These pages are created dynamically (and there are multiple of them), and there’s no way to point to a specific one.

One thing you could do is use a Collection list connected to Products on the home page and apply filters to show just the product you want to be there. There are obviously limitations with building using Collection lists, but now that we support nesting Collection lists, you may be able to achieve a desired design.

Please let me know if you have additional questions!
Maciej