Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Unable to Change 'All Paragraphs' on seperate CMS pages

I must create seperate Al Paragraph style without rewriting tons of clas names in paragraph blocks .

1. Main site - All Paragraphs > Style as Intended
  2. CMS BLOG - All Paragraphs > must update style, font, font size, and color
  3. Changing Paragraph style here changed the Main site style, not good.
  4. Changing RTF CMS block styling does not work because dependancies (the All Paragraphs Main takes priority over other styling)

How do I adjust ALL paragpagh for Rich Text block without messing up original All paragraph

Basicially need Main pages to have sae All Paragraph then serve a seperate all paragraph just for CMS pages.

If you figure this out, lmk, because I have come across this before and have yet to find a fix.

All I know is that the All paragraphs class is tied in to everything. So when you adjust for CMS it will adjust everywhere. You will then need to adjust the rest of your paragraph classes to the way they are.

1 Like

The answer lies in the last paragraph of the placeholder text displayed in a Rich Text Field, when placed on a page. ->

How to customize formatting for each rich text

Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the “When inside of” nested selector system.

So drop a RTE on a page and give it a class. Then style the elements using the “When inside of” nested selector system.

If you want these styles to apply to a RTF on a template, just add the class you just styled all the elements with, to the RTF.

2 Likes

Thanks @webdev ! You Rock

@WebDev_Brandon did you try this out?^^

1 Like