Unable to Drag & Drop images into collection

Hi,
All of a sudden the “Drag & Drop Image Here” is not working anymore. Only the “upload image” manually is working. I think it started yesterday or the day before. Or is it just me?

I am having exactly the same problem.
Tried a bunch of things like disabling plugins and incognito mode but without avail.

I’ve had the same issue too in Chrome for the past week-or-so.

Hi @rowan, thanks for reporting this!

Could you help to share more info on the browser you are using? A good quick way to get that is from http://whatsmybrowser.org

Is the issue only happening with the collection editor in the designer or also the editor panel on the published site?

As soon as I have more info, I will update.

I’m using Chrome (Mac).
Look like it’s only happening in the CMS section.

Hi @ctotty, @m_jo_co, @Jason, @rowan, the issue is still open, but a fix will be coming soon. I will advise once the fix is pushed out. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

@ctotty, @m_jo_co, @Jason, @rowan we just pushed a fix for this issue. Can you see if this feature now works for you?

@PixelGeek. Yes, it did. I had to close my browser window and relaunch the site from the dashboard, but it worked after that. Thanks so much!!

3 Likes

Yeah looks like it’s working again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.