Unable to place order through checkout

I’m able to add an item to my cart, enter in my billing address and credit card information. However whenever I click on “Place Order”, nothing happens. No errors pop up, nor is any payment processed through Stripe. I’m not sure if I’ve maybe misplaced some critical information in an incorrect container, but I would really appreciate any help. Here’s the read-only link:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/advizo?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=advizo&preview=f5e3dd23175057819204e2b31d1a4cd1&mode=preview

Thank you!

@kirit_k

Have you gone through this university article about non-shippable goods? Configure orders that don’t require shipping | Webflow University

I think some of your sections are hidden with display none instead of conditional visibility which is causing the validation to fail.

@dylang

Thank you so much for responding! I’ll definitely check out that university article. Do you know if there’s a way to reset my checkout page to its original settings?

Thank you!

Not off the top of my head :confused:There are some visual cues as to what you’ve changed though:

The blue here
The icon here
The icon here