Hey guys, It looks like in the current designer build, I’m not able to select base classes in a combo class, while I’m at a sub-desktop breakpoint.
So for example in this screenshot, I cannot select “Hero Section” @ Tablet breakpoint. I’m certain this was possible before, so I’m a bit baffled.
Is there a different way to change the selected part of a comboclass e.g. by hotkey combination?
- I have a Hero section on all page of my site
- The section has a base class of “Hero Section”
- Each individual hero has a different subclass, e.g. “About”, to handle the different background image
- At the desktop breakpoint, hero height (all pages) is 400px
- At lower breakpoints, I need to adjust that.
However, at e.g. Tablet breakpoint, I cannot specify the selector “Hero Section” without forcing it to change back to Desktop breakpoint ( see above screenshot ). Which is not the one I need to edit.
Yes there’s a workaround, of duplicating the hero section, removing the subclass, and then adjusting the settings, and deleting the duplicate section. But it’s not optimal since I can’t see my actual layout properly with the adjacent sections in place, and these extra steps shouldn’t be needed.