Streaming live at 10am (PST)

UNIQLO Responsive Webflow Concept

This was a personal project (in no way affiliate with Uniqlo) started with sole goal to explore limitations in Webflow and push my skillset further using the application. I saw an opportunity whilst shopping at Uniqlo and realised they had quite a unique and complex navigational system.

View Project on Webflow

I wanted to recreate this in Webflow but in a more tablet and mobile friendly way. In doing so i was able to push some of the boundaries in terms of layout and interactions. High fidelity protyping is vey much possible in Webflow! Hope this work inspires someone!

View Project on Webflow

This is lovely! Well done @tim smile

Haven't seen that complex of a nav by anyone else built in webflow yet. smile

Thanks @Waldo_Broodryk for the kind words! Will look to go even further next time smile

Nice responsivity on the slider with a special approach on mobile, the image becoming the semi transparent bg... I like when people rethink things instead of just moving them around.

Your menu on desktop is very nice. Lots of things going on. Inever like the hamburger menus, especially for a 3 levels one. Your example is great to work with. What could replace the dop down menu? I think a bottom fixed bar with men women kids and more ... Each item leading to a fullscreen menu with all primary anbd secondary options... that would be straight forward and maybe more immersive? What do you think?

@vincent Thanks for the feedback! Really helpful! In regards to the burger menu, you know i am very much the same. I have never really been a fan of the burger menu, it seems though the only functional way of displaying linear lists on a mobile screen. It would have been awesome if Webflow gave the option to work from the smallest screen upwards (mobile first) as i could potentially see a number of ways I could recreate the menu for small devices for a more emersive feeling.

It's interesting that half way through working with this concept I had the same idea of a more immersive approach than the dropdowns on the mobile menu. This is something I will definately be looking more into and maybe update in a refresh soon.

Thanks again!

wow! I'm pretty damn impressed with this right now!!!

I'm going to have a dig through the project tonight & learn some of your secrets smile

I'm thinking for the community and for my own benefit (easily forgetful lol) I will create a tutorial on some of the key aspects and more advanced techniques. Watch this space will keep you informed!

dude! That is pro status! GREAT JOB! smiley

that's pretty nice. I like the way you did the drop down.

smiley Thanks very much! That means a lot coming from you! Made my day haha smiley

Ahh Thanks! Took a bit of trial and error but I managed to work something out in the end.

@tim, that my friend is a work of beauty smile You have me inspired smile Congratulations smile
Cheers,
Dave

Bloody hell that's class!

Up there with one of the best Webflow sites I've seen. Well done!

Jamie

@cyberdave and @jamiesamman992 Thank you very much! Much more to come!