Unique checkout link for payment

Hello,

I am trying to create a cliennt experience where they just need to click on a link to pay : we are contacting clients to sell them products over the phone, and then I want to create the cart for them, and just send them the checkout link, so that they just need to pay to validate the order. The thing is that the checkout has a non unique link : www.mydomain.com/checkout, and I’d like to have something with a unique ID? so that I can share it with the client.

If you’ve already done it, thanks a lot in advance for your help !
Nico

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

1 Like

Looking for a solution to this as well. I’m assuming it can be done with JS, but having some issues with one of the requests not properly sending the correct payload. Payload involves GraphQL which made things a bit more difficult for me to understand. Here’s a brief on my current problem: Link Direct to Checkout w/ ATC Brief - Google Docs

1 Like

Any updates on this topic?

I think that stripe payment links might work for original use case :point_right: stripe payment links.

Note that this would be outside the normal flow of Webflow e-commerce.

Hi all.
Josh with Foxy here. What you’re after is possible with our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow Things could be handled a few different ways, depending on what fits your needs best:

• Manually create/email Foxy payment link to customer (includes ready to go product/price info and takes them directly to checkout)
  • Automatically create/email Foxy payment link using Airtable
  • Add products to cart and manually email the cart session to the customer
  • Use Webflow forms to build out cart items, pricing, etc. and email customer (may require Make or Zapier)
  • Send customers to a payment page in Webflow (ie: https://foxy-bill-payment.webflow.io/)

There may be even more approaches and of course, any of the above mentioned approaches can be modified to your needs. At the end of the day, Foxy is simply looking for the product/pricing data you need added to cart.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh