Unknown text showing in search results

Hey guys,

I built a site for a friend of mine (www.leadertribe.com) and when I search for “268” for example—268 as podcast episode #268—in front of the result I get this text: “CLOSE. Sign Up. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse varius enim in eros elementum.” Does anyone know how to locate that text in the backend and how to take it out?

Thank you very much!

Marius

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/leadertribe?utm_source=leadertribe&preview=fda9bad468f0c205a6ce89829971785b

Hi, @marius_serban :wave:

I was able to take a look at your project, and the lorem ipsum text looks to be coming from your sign-up modal.

The following short walk-through shows a possible workaround:
CloudApp

Hopefully this is helpful :webflow_heart:

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the video! I tried to do what you said…I even deleted the entire div and is still showing up…do you think it might be cached?

Hi, @marius_serban,

Happy to clarify! :webflow_heart:

Your search results are indexed based on your site plan’s options of manual and automatic reindexing:

On CMS hosting, manual reindexing is available once every 24 hours. On Business hosting, manual reindexing is available once every hour. On CMS hosting, automatic reindexing takes place once every 72 hours, and on Business hosting, automatic reindexing takes place every 12 hours.

I’ve gone ahead and manually indexed your site as a courtesy, and you may note the updated results here: Search Results

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you so much @mistercreate! One last thing please :slight_smile: If you search for “300” for example you will see that the search result starts with a “CLOSE.” I tried to identify where that is coming from and couldn’t figure it out. If you could help me solve this one as well, that would be amazing! Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.