Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Unordered Lists in CMS

Hello,
I have searched for an answer on this, and I found discussion but not a clear answer. I’m trying to create a collection of job postings for our website. The jobs each have unordered lists for job responsibilities. I don’t see a way that I can automate populating an unordered list in CMS. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance.
-J

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Put the responsibilities content in a rich text field. Then you can create a list manually.

Thanks for the reply webdev. Sorry for my density here, but I don’t quite follow you. I’m able to create rich text fields with bulleted lists in general. Where I get hung up is creating a CMS collection with settings that allow me to have a single rich text field in which I can put 1 to many bullets that will be properly formatted when they show on the template. Am I making sense?

Nevermind. I figured it out. I see now that if you set up the Rich Text field in the CMS template, that when you are building a collection entry you can set the list option in the field there. I’d missed that earlier.