I’ve been messing around with webflow, prototyping a redesigned website and I’m going to be sending through the code to a developer to have a look at. I’ve run into a bit of an issue and hope someone might have a solution.
The problem is that I’ve noticed a ton of unused div-blocks that aren’t present on any of the pages or in the navigator, appearing in the html code and in the style manager. Clean-up doesn’t work. I’ve tried creating divs and assigning them one of these unused styles and what I’m getting doesn’t seem to be related to anything I’ve made, yet apparently they’re everywhere!
Div Block 8 are the hamburger menu bars – I’ve tried renaming them but nada.