Update: Ecommerce Zapier additions available now!

Hi all!

Just wanted to give you a heads up that a number of our new Zapier additions for Webflow Ecommerce went live yesterday: Webflow Integrations | Connect Your Apps with Zapier

New Triggers:

• New Order (triggers when new order is placed on your store)
  • Updated Order (triggers when an order is updated – i.e. marked fulfilled, refunded, etc.)

New Actions:

• Fulfill Order (marks an order as fulfilled)
  • Unfulfill Order (marks an order as unfulfilled)
  • Refund Order (initiates an order refund)
  • Update Order (general order update to add things like shipping information, etc.)

Also, all of the existing Create Item, Create Live Item, Update Item, Update Live Item actions for CMS collections work with Ecommerce collections as well.

Note: We are also planning on adding in some additional Triggers and Actions specifically for inventory management in the near future as well.

6 Likes

@kkilat thats realy good. BUT here we go again. how can i devekop and test without having a live Ecom plan? We realy need this in our development cyckle. Sorry to be nagging on this.

1 Like

Hi - this integration is awesome, but Create Item seems to not work presently.

When I an item is added via Zapier and I try to open it from the Ecommerce backend, Webflow crashes saying “Something went wrong” and when I try to publish it says that some items are missing a “default variant”.

I am also running into difficulty with creating an ecommerce item. I keep getting this error:

The operation failed with an error. [403] ForbiddenError: User is not authorized to perform this action: Cannot complete operation for the ecommerce collection [Classes] with this endpoint.

Were you able to resolve ?

2 Likes

Were you able to sort this out I’m runninng into the same problem. Any help please? @PixelGeek @cyberdave

would be glad of some input. I am getting this error:

were you able to figure this out, i am also having the same problem…

did you ever figure this out?

hi there, this is great but I cannot add a product via zapier. Zapier shows the collection but i get an error that i cannot complete operation for the ecommerce collection [products] endpoint

Hey Art,
unfortunately I didn’t. I ended up biting the bullet and uploading the data on the default fields then paying someone to do the rest for me. Took them 7 full days to complete.

all the best!

Makes sense, Webflow really needs up update the zapier endpoints to work w/ e-comm. It is a manual process with many break-points to have to work w/ the API in Zapier via Webhook