Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Updating Live Item Collection with Multi-Reference using Zapier

Hey @ChrisNC were you able to get this figured out? I know you mentioned you watched the videos but this one specifically seemed to show the integration with Zapier so maybe that one could help? Pixelgeek and Aron Korenbilt - https://youtu.be/cYvnUI4UcHs

Thanks @johnematias
That was yet another solid video on this topic.
Unfortunately, my zap seems to be set up exactly how they instructed but it’s still giving me the Validation 400 error. I’ve tried several different variations to see if I had any spacing off of the body, but no luck. Appreciate the video share though.

1 Like

I’m going through the same issue, FYI.

Have created new Collection fields, new Collections entirely and new Zaps. Nothing has worked.

About to test out the integromat option. Will let you know how it works.

Edit: Didn’t need to test integromat. I watched the video @johnematias recommended and it worked. My issue was that I was not referencing the CMS ID of the rollup items, I was referencing the CMS name. I changed to referencing the ID and it worked.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
After many many different attempts, I got this working today! I think my issues were all related to random errors on my end (webflow, airtable and zapier were all set up properly).

• I think I was initially using a deleted CMS Item ID (I accidentally deleted several items in webflow, but not in airtable)
  • I had also created a duplicate Multi-Reference Field with a similar name (“requested” and “request”). Additionally, at some point, either myself or Zapier duplicated “request” as “request-2”.

My solution

• Created a new multi-reference field labeled “new”, as it appeared the name “request” was causing problems.
  • Ensured I had active item ID’s to pull through

So pretty simple solutions in my situation. Thanks to everyone who contributed to making the video tutorials. They are definitely very clear and helpful.

1 Like

Glad you got this working @ChrisNC! Congrats!