Urgent - unable to publish - please help!

I’m getting the response “Variant ‘Fair Paraguay Rum XO’ must reference a valid product” when I try to publish.

‘Fair Paraguay Rum XO’ is a product I tried to add as a product to the e-commerce CMS, but it kept giving me ‘unable to validate’ errors, or something to that effect an I couldn’t figure out why. I eventually deleted it and then tried to publish the other changes I had made to receive the error above.

I REALLY nee to be able to publish my changes and I’d also very much like to list this product.

Please, please help!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/hipflaskshop?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=hipflaskshop&preview=13a5feb7398bec2fdf2fb99f7b903f4e&mode=preview

thanks,
Sam

Sam, we in the community can’t resolve this one for you. Open a ticket with Webflow support.

I would say restore from a backup but that can nuke all the item ID’s and inventory.

Hey Jeff, thanks for the reply. I did that a few days ago. Hopefully they will respond soon.

Do you mean that if I restore from backup it might nuke ALL the items or just the items that i added after the instance that I’m restoring?

Each item has a unique ID which is used via the API and integrations. A restore replaces this ID which can create problems for anything that relies on it. As for the inventory count, as I understand it, that can be lost as well. Not idea for sure. You should be careful and fully research the impact of doing a restore with Webflow before committing a change.