- is it possible that when clicking on each of the images it would open the photo in a lightbox instead of opening the blog post?
- i’d want to have all content (only images) on the main page and be able to add filters / categories, etc. on the top of the page - would that be easily achievable in webflow?
- the posts would be of course handled through the CMS, must avoid of course having to edit the main page whenever I want to add / remove stuff.
Any advice is much appreciated, since I’m very much a noob in webflow, but at first glance it looks amazing.
Hi @remgriff, welcome to Webflow forum
- Lightboxes - Yes, possible and easy to do. Lightbox is an element widget in webflow that can be connected to a dynamic content.
- Filters - Yes, possible, but less simple. You will have to use external plugins and some custom code for that.