UTM Parameters data being recorded in Shopify Backend - Using Webflow Front End + Shopify Checkout/Thank You Page

The Frontend of my store (product page, blog, home page) are all powered by Webflow but it is linked to the Shopify Buy Button so the backend is powered by shopify (checkout page, thank you page)

I would like UTM parameter data to pass over to Shopify’s backend after a customer places an order on Shopify. What usually happens is that on the FB/Google ads the UTM parameters are present and will carry over to the Product Landing Page, but all this data is lost when they click on “Proceed To Checkout” and are redirected to the checkout page on shopify.

I need these details because we want to track affiliate sales and influencer sales without using discount codes. How should I implement these changes?

My Site: Hydragun Percussion Massager - 30 Day Risk-Free | HYDRAGUN

We are also facing this issue for our e-commerce. Has anyone been able to find a solution for this issue of passing on UTM parameters into shopify?

You can use below guide to add utm parameters to Buy button. This will only work if your last referral URL has UTM parameters.

However, if you can get the UTM parameters data from Google Analytics using below guide, you can achieve what you want.
tracker.get(‘campaignSource’) and tracker.get(‘campaignMedium’)

Hi @gosubay
We have built an app that allows you to connect Shopify with Webflow without but button. Our app is called Looop and has been just launched in the Webflow marketplace.

Looop allows you to develop and deploy Shopify headless stores in Webflow just by adding a javascript embed in the header.

Feel free to check us out at https://uselooop.com