Variable width slider

Hi I would like to create a slider that has a variable width for each image, so there might be 2 or 3 images with the next being partially hidden by a mask. I have seen a few posts before which has mentioned it is possible with a custom slider like slick - the last carousel you'll ever need

However I’m not sure how to use this within Webflow any help would be great.

Thanks

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I’m not exactly sure what you’re looking for because a lot of the functionality you’re looking for is already in the slider component. What is missing in the slider component?

Thanks,

Click the kenwheeler link and scroll down to the variable slider. This is what I am trying to achieve, however variable width images within the slider are not supported.

Hi @scottalexwatson

In this case you’d need to give each of your slides unique classes and set their widths as needed.
CloudApp

Slide1, slide2, and slide3 each have unique widths. From here you can set a background image on the slides, or drop in an inline image.

Hope this helps :smiley:

Hello! I was hoping to achieve variable width slides as well and I’m able to adjust the unique widths for each slide but is there a way to keep them centered within the slider when they are focused on?