Vertical Positioning Of Page Elements

Hi there!

Newbie here: In the designer, we can see how a site page will look at difference screen sizes. However we only see different widths and I’m trying to figure out how to align things for the vertical / height changes that will also occur at various screen sizes.

How do I vertically align, say, a hero text container at a screen size that is in landscape mode, which will have a shorter height than in portrait mode, but the designer is only showing me varying screen widths.

I tried applying media queries in the custom css code area in editor but it had no effect.

Someone please help with this.

-Ariel

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/david-stoltz?preview=8a365b10f686bb513176fd0e2fa4987a
(how to access public share link)

ohhhhh ok Flexbox took care of this issue :slight_smile: yaay!

You’re self answering all your posts, you’re ruining the fun! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Flexbox’s amazing. Don’t forget to test it on Safari sooner than later.

1 Like

oh no! does it not work on safari??

Here:

Worth taking a look :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can run into some issues with some grids, but I can’t say it doesn’t work in Safari. It vastly mostly works. Just finished a 1 month project, using flex for everything, and I encountered no bug.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.