Im a videographer/filmmaker trying to make a videoportfolio.
I have some newbie questions (sorry guys)
What im trying to make is to show some video backgrounds divided in sections. Each video will be post as CMS with this info: A very short clip video (6secons max) to work as a background video. The Original video (i asume will be vimeo, or dropbox), poster image, title, description, and type (commercial, corporate, ad, etc).
I started to build the site and I found my self with some questions!
- Background Video: There is any chance I can associate a background video with CMS? (I only can put video links to vimeo, etc, I tried the amazon link but did´t work)
- Is Background Video faster than using Dropbox, vimeo?
- When clicking de “video word”, you get a Lightbox with the video. But i want to add some custom text (under the video). Should be possible to create one custom modal with dinamyc content?
- When Lightbox is on, all the other background videos are still playing, should I pause them? or it doesnt affects the web performance if I put opacity 100%?
- I found some webflow projects with custom code to disable scrolling when modal/lightbox is on but i couldnt make it work, any tips? advice?