Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Video Tracking using Google Tag Manager

Hello guys!

Recently I’ve been searching for a comprehensive guide on how to set up video tracking using Google Tag Manager.
Frankly I didn’t know that there are two types of the video: Local and dynamically loaded. Fortunately, I found this article with a downloadable script in it.
I have already started to implement tracking, haven’t finished it though due to personal reasons.

For everybody who wants to set up video tracking How to Track Local and Dynamically Loaded YouTube Videos Using Google Tag Manager

If someone finishes it earlier, or have done it before, please share your thoughts here.

Best wishes, Eddy!

This is more an issue of google tag manager (In webflow you add the youtube video and copy-paste the custom code from GTM) (Maybe use google forums).

The tutorials are very long (20-30 steps) - i don’t think somebody can give you a solution by forum answer (Try youtube tutorials)

Hello Eddy,

Thank you a lot for the good solution, I have just started to implement video marketing in my business activity. Have heard that it is extremely effective!!!

Right now, mostly, I am dealing with Tag Manager, tagging the code, managing the Google Adwords campaign to calculate the number of conversions, goals and amount of Leads, being generated.

However, I was concerned about an analysis of Youtube visitors and tagging process, so your information should be really helpful.

Have you already finished Tagging? How much time has it taken?

Going through the abovementioned information you have provided it seems to be quite a difficult process. Are there any additional resources to make tagging in the simpler way?

Thank you.
Bridgit