Visible code when in tablet view or smaller

Hello folks. Hey my site has some issues and I am getting it better organized and more streamlined. Starting with the Nav bar because it had way to many layers. I created a new page and got rid of the extraneous containers and such. However, with any of the pages - including newly created page with cleaned up/modified nav bar, or the original one (nav bar is a symbol) I get text/code on the top of the page when I open the site on an I Phone (see screen shot below).

On the unmodified/original pages I don’t even have a nav bar, so I am making progress having the hamburger and nav bar visible on the new Nav page. However, I am at a loss for the visible text/code at the top of the pages (with I Phone viewing). Any insight appreciated.

Here is the site, and page that works plus others that still need to be updated once I figure this out. Webflow - Integrative Physical Therapy and Spine Treatment Center

1 Like

Hey @IPT

Go to the project settings > custom code > find the code > wrap with < style >

Looks like this

<style>
 .left {
    -ms-overflow-style: none;  // IE 10+
    overflow: -moz-scrollbars-none;  // Firefox
}

.left::-webkit-scrollbar {
    display: none; // Safari and Chrome
}
</style> 

Piter :webflow_heart:

Thanks Piter - so are you saying find it as in it’s there already? Should I be moving it, deleting it, editing it, or what?