Want to embed a decently complex element with three buttons on my website. What’s the most efficient way to get it to work?

Hello there!

I am currently stuck at getting this section on my first webflow site to work. Previously I would simply enter it as a picture but this doesn’t work since there are three buttons that need to be clickable.
I can think of two ways:

1. Somehow put buttons over the image
  2. Recreate it in webflow with boxes etc.

Quite intimidated by the second option tbh. haha

Any input is appreciated!!

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best wishes,
Fred

My project: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/octomo-landing-page?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=octomo-landing-page&preview=9e90aaae4c598004f497fd07251dc9dc&mode=preview

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Looks like you were able to figure it out @fredj32. You could also use grid but a flexbox set-up like I’m seeing on your website is what I would use.

Thank you Sarah!
The only thing that I am now looking into is to add the “save” batch on the box in the middle.

It seems like you’ve been able to figure out the badge’s positioning as well. As far as I can tell, it’s in the same spot on the website as on the image you shared.

Yeah! A forum member recorded a video where he showed me how to do it!
Super helpful and extremely kind.

Honestly, I feel the resources available to self-learn how to build more complex things in webflow are either hard to find or not available at all. Might be worth looking into (assuming you are working at webflow).

Have a great day!

1 Like