Web developer needed for product startup

Hey web devs! I need a right hand man in custom coding and overall maintenance for my website as needed throughout the life of my product launch campaign. My ability is limited to design and copy paste api (lol). Check out my site and message me if you’d like to assist in: coding, bugs, custom integration, seo, general maintenance.

Overall looking to have someone I can call to help in realtime with any web solutions I need for the business, thank you all!

Steve Will
561-670-9448
steve@bionicbottle.com
www.bionicbottle.com

Hi Steve,

Not really in the right person for bug squashing and custom integrations (as I’m more of a UX/UI/Web Designer with coding skills) but I just wanted to say good luck with your product! Looks pretty flash! All the best for the launch!

Hey thank you so much Laura! All my best.

Hi Steve,
I could surely assist you.
Just sent you an email.
BR,
Anna

Now it is much more profitable to hire third-party companies for development than to search for developers themselves. This way you will save a lot more money. I would recommend contacting the guys on website here. They have excellent web development company that fulfill orders on time.

Hello,
You can select a freelance web developer or a web development company as per your needs. In my opinion there are many freelance sites

1. freelancer.com
  2. Upwork.com
  3. Fiver.com

If not any freelancer you can contact many web development companies that can help you in building your site and assist you in web development

I’m related to the topic and would strongly recommend to apply to professional team for further development, optimization and support. One of the main tasks for growing your online business is to grow your visibility and it’s not as easy as it seems. I would recommend Impulsis company - good service at a reasonable cost. Used to work with them once - no hustle, no bumps along the way, everything is smooth and professional.

It’s a big choice: to organize own IT department or partner with a third-party team. I would recommend you to save your time and money and get consultation at software and web development company https://joinsoft.com/services/web-application-development/