Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Webflow Account Best Practices

Hello everyone! Wasn’t sure the best place to add this, so apologies if this is in the wrong category.

My question isn’t about a Webflow site, but about Webflow accounts. Right now, I have a personal Webflow account and a work Webflow account. The only thing I use the work account for is working on projects within our organization’s Team, so would it be better for me to just link my personal account to that Team instead of having an entirely different account? I’m not sure what the best practice is here. The only reason I’m even considering this is that other services that we use at work (Github comes immediately to mind) recommend having a single account that gets added to Teams (they call them Organizations), and Webflow seems to offer that functionality, but I can’t find a best practice for that.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Welcome to the forums! I use my personal account as my work account in my organization’s Team. It’s simpler to manage, and I’m sure your organization would reimburse you for your personal account if you use it for work.

1 Like