Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Webflow and Hubspot

Hi guys!

Newbie here. Just started using Webflow last week. We’re planning to subscribe to it but our current website is housed on Hubspot. We’ve decided to redesign our website using webflow but we’re worried about the integration. We still want the domain and CMS to be housed on Hubspot (like the forms, the marketing funnel, etc) but all of the designing through Webflow.

The only integration I can find is doing it through Zapier. Anybody experiencing the same thing? Like housing the database on another platform? Any advice?

Btw, I’m a new developer. Like noob levels. Lol. Im a marketing person first and foremost but I’ve started dabbling in web development. So forgive me if the terms I use are not technical. Lol

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Hi,

I know that you can use webflow to create a theme/template and export the design to host it elsewhere using Udesly - https://www.udesly.com/webflow-resources/

I’ve never done it and there’s no of Hubspot on their website, but you could contact them and check if its possible.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Thanks for this! Templates are actually a great idea. I can instead create it on Webflow and then edit the modules through Hubspot.

I’ve contacted Hubspot already and they cant do anything apart from help out with Zapier automation. :frowning_face:

Thanks again for the advice!

@Louis_Zabala the Zapier integration is pretty good. I believe there is a free account tier on Zapier as well. I’ve played around with integrating Zapier and Hubspot to track forms and create contacts on Hubspot. It was pretty straightforward to setup. Let me know if I can try and answer any questions for you.