Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Webflow Backend development (looking to hire...)

Hello…

Looking for a backend developer who is very filmier with webflow that can accomplish the following

Connect the Google Sheet to Webflow’s CMS panel via API integration. This will auto
populate fields on the CMS with every form submission.

Utilize the data from the spreadsheet on a page of the site that will allow the client to
filter the members by criteria such as location, specialty skills, training, etc…

This will be a multi-filtering capability that will allow the client to choose
multiple filtering criteria to narrow down results. Webflow does not natively have this
functionality and will need to be coded. The individual members will have their own
“card" with all their information on it for the client to view once filtered. I will be
designing the cards on the page, but, need help setting up the filtering functionality.

Use the addresses provided on the spreadsheet to auto populate markers on the google
map.

Thank you, and help or direction on how to accomplish this or find someone… That would be great.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hello
I can help
check PM
BR
Hayden

Hi,
What you are wanting done is well within my skill set and I would be glad to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi Live Tour Network,

the functionalities you’re describing can be set up using Zapier for parsing the data to a Google Sheet and back into the Webflow CMS.

For the actual filtering, there are several JS libraries available, such as https://cmsdocs.webflow.io (specifically build for Webflow).

In case you’re looking to hire someone to set this up for you, feel free to reach out to me!

Kind regards,
Bas van Straaten