Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Webflow bug when using relative units

Hi everyone, i noticed a bug when using em’s in webflow, it always gives me the wrong the values (i confirmed this by converting to pixels). However when i open my webflow in incognito mode it works correctly . Clearly theres something wrong in my normal browser. Is there a way to solve this? i’ve tried clearing caches and i’m not sure what else to do.

Welcome to the community @Nkenna!

The fact that using an incognito window fixes the problem I’d say it’s an issue with one of your extensions. Depending on how many you have you can try disabling them all and re-enabling them one-by-one to figure out which one’s the problem child. I’d also recommend checking your console to see if there are any errors or warnings that may point you in the right direction.

If you happen to figure out the extension causing the problem it would be great to get an update so other users are aware of the conflict. If the extension is popular, you could let the Webflow team and/or the extension developer know about it with hopes it can be fixed.

Hi Mike,

Thanks, i disabled all and the problem seemed to stop. Although after re-enabling i could not seem to pin point which exact extension caused the issue.