Now streaming live

Webflow Chrome Extension

Tried launching Webflow using the Chrome extension that enables color picker, bringing me to this page.

Help?

Hi there,

The chrome extension provides some enhanced functionality in the Designer like the color picker, but isn't a link to the Webflow site or your dashboard.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

When I have used it in the past, I could click on it and it would bring me to the login page or the dashboard if I was already signed in.

That said, this doesn't really help since I am getting the error regardless of its function.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are looking into it now :slight_smile:

Can you please check if the color picker functionality is still working?

​Thanks in advance, and I'm standing by for your reply.

Okay @Webflame

We have pushed a fix for this issue which you should see in the next hour or so. Can you please make sure you are on the latest version of the extension (0.1.4)?

​Thanks again for bringing this to our attention! :slight_smile:

I cannot use the color picker unless the extension is active, and the extension is not active since it is giving me this error.

I removed and then reinstalled the extension to ensure it was the latest, didn't change anything.

Works now on my end.

Cheers,
Webflame :fire:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.