Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Webflow Design App Crashing when right-clicking

2 posts were split to a new topic: Uploading a new background video crashes the Designer

HI @CopperHead

Thanks for letting us know.

Can you please try completely logging out of Webflow and closing your browser? Then log back in to see if this helps (Should ensure you have the latest build).

If the issue continues, can you please provide more information?

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in – only one project or multiple projects? Can you send me the site Read-Only links please?

Can you please try the following:

Could you also please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Brandon,
Yes I will try all this. Please be patient though as I am pretty much a self taught “Newb” at Webflow and have limited HTML and web design training. Not to mention that I am running a business all day with barely enough time to build the site that I am attempting to build, one that I so desperately need. If you look at westfallframing.com, you will see what I mean.

I do shut down my computer every night, so I should have the latest built of Webflow.

Thank you,

Steve

Thanks for the update @CopperHead!

You can also reach out to us here: https://university.webflow.com/contact when you do get this information. Feel free to ask any questions you have as well :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m having the same problem? I am working on a MacBook, would that be the problem?

Hi @ktammo can you please contact our support team directly with more information?

​Thanks in advance!