Webflow Design running EXTREMELY slow now

I didn’t realize we could use the Webflow Designer in Safari
— just started testing it out - so far… it’s seems to work

However, the Gradient issue is still a problem.

This is the Gradient Tool with Safari… I only created a start and end marker
Notice there are 3 markers now.

53 PM

Yes, the gradient double click to edit function has been finicky for the last little while, from my experience.

ok i see that’s not only mean. i was so frustrated with this issue with the gradients yesterday.

i’m trying it out but whenever i try to delete anything in the designer it causes the browser to refresh…is this happening to you too? Any ideas how to fix?

edit: i fixed it by disabling keyboard shortcuts in preferences…let me know if you happen to know another way that allows me to keep them.

edit again: I figured it out and want to post the solution in case anyone else is facing the same issue. in vivaldi go to preferences → keyboard → page → and find “history back” & “history forward” remove the shortcuts for both. after that you should be set and can use the delete key without it causing the browser to go to the previous page.

Same issue +1 - Any solution for the windows user?

1 Like

Perhaps try Opera. I just logged into Webflow over Opera myself and start testing if its working as good as Safari.

Update: Looks like Opera can handle the workload of Webflow a little better. Its still not as pleasant as Safari though. But I would still give it a try.

2 Likes

Vivaldi and Opera work for windows, I’m still testing Opera, it seems to have little improve …

Yeah, vivaldi takes some configuring but is definitely faster than chrome.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.