Webflow Designer crashes on page load

I don’t know what’s wrong?
Please help.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/karolinas-trendy-project?utm_source=karolinas-trendy-project&preview=68b82a8e04ab1930cc4a9251d05b4dc7&mode=preview

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi Karolina! Can you explain what is wrong with your page? When I visited your read-only link, I didn’t see anything that jumped out at me, so if you could provide more details on what the issue is, the community can assist you a little bit better.

Thanks!

I am seeing the same issue on my site. The url, https://www.enameldentistry.com/, goes to the 404 page and when I try to log onto the dashboard I see this.

I am getting an error loading and gray screen. I am trying to login via Chrome instead of Safari. Let me check again.

Got it, thank you for the details! I assume your screen looks like the screenshot that @pherzo posted?

If so, can you let me know the answers to the following:

• Does the issue persist every time you reload the page?
  • Does the issue persist if you go into Incognito Mode in Chrome?

Ours is back up now but was like that for 2 hours this morning. I would love to know what caused it.

1 Like

Hello!

Ben here with the Webflow Customer Support Team!

Thanks so much for reporting this. I’m investigating now and I’ll report back here as soon as I have more information.

1 Like

Great, thanks so much!

1 Like

All good now! I left Safari and now using Chrome.

2 Likes

Hi, everyone! This looks like a bug on our end. Our team was able to push out a quick fix and everything should be working as expected now.

If you’re still running into errors, clearing your cache and then loading again should solve the issue. Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to assist you further!

1 Like

Hello Ben,

Thank you for being so quick. Can you briefly describe what the bug was?

Hi, @pherzo!

Great question! I’m happy to share more details!

An error related to our Interactions’ quick effects feature caused the associated JavaScript to fail on both published sites and in the Designer. This forced a very small portion of our sites down (~1,000 sites) for short time. We implemented a fix within 15 minutes of finding the error. There’s no action required on your end!

Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to assist you further!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.