Webflow designer problem : Interaction Panel not displaying

Hello,

Is it just me or the interaction tab is not working anymore ?

See screenshot to view what I’m experiencing…

Thanks !

I have the same problem. Only on this project. I tried to duplicate it, the same issue.

Here is the read-only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/w-project-1?preview=872bf4fd255042cc598bf6e4f32d24d4

Hi @pixelemotion and @Alexander_von_Stauff, thanks a lot for the report. I have reached out to the dev team and as soon as I have an update I will post back.

​Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi @pixelemotion @Alexander_von_Stauff

​Thank you again for posting about this interaction panel issue.

​Our team was able to find a solution and we just pushed a fix :tada: . Can you please test on your end to confirm the issue is resolved?

Hi @Brando

The interaction tab is working again. Awesome job!

Thank you for solving the problem!

1 Like

Yes it works ! thanks :slight_smile:

Is anyone experiencing this problem now? I am having this issue across a number of sites i have on Webflow and when i try to make edits on any part of the site, i get a white box the same as on this post come up. The interaction tab is not working for me right now at all.

​Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.