Webflow Designer seems to have gotten slower in recent weeks

Hello fellow webflowers,

I’ve noticed that the designer is after getting slower in the past month or so. Clicking on elements or changing attributes isn’t nearly as zippy and clean as it was. Even going to publish a website seems laggy.

Have other people noticed this?

Hi @Diarmuid_Sexton Thanks for the heads up

Can you please send me the following so I can take a closer look?
• Description of what you’re experiencing (include names of site, pages, elements, classes, interactions, etc)
• Examples of what you’re experiencing (Screenshots of issue: Learn web design with free video courses and tutorials | Webflow University or (even better) a GIF taken with LiceCap: Cockos Incorporated | LICEcap - Make sure to show the whole screen for context)
• Environment info that you’re experiencing trouble on (include your exact browser version, device model, operating system version, etc)

thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hey,

I’m still finding Webflow slow and jumpy - much more so than it was before a month ago. My laptop seems to be working fine otherwise - as do other websites. Just Webflow has slowed - it’s not too drastic - but it has slowed - enough to notice and make the work flow less smoothly.

The site I’m working on the moment is http://cvc-vets.webflow.io/

Here’s the share link - https://preview.webflow.com/preview/cvc-vets?preview=cce2e74653c7f8fdc7bffea6a81545a0

Screenshots won’t capture anything - it’s just a lag - maybe a video screencapture which shows when i click and the shows the lag - if you want me to do that I can - let me know.

For example though, if i’m selecting a color, it takes a second to pop-up the color selector and then when i click there’s a slight delay -or when i’m dragging the margin or padding to increase/decrease it - it’s jumpy and sometimes difficult to use - things like that. The issues seems to be happening throughout the design canvas - i.e. the page selector seems to jump out slower - it’s not just the style adjustment panel on the right.

I’m using Google Chrome Version 54.0.2840.87 m - with Windows 7 SP1

Thanks

Seems to be working really nicely and smoothly again now - better than ever I’d say!

Big thanks to the wonderful Webflow Team!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.