Webflow Dropdown component design

I’ve have a drodown menu into my navbar, on the right side. But every time when I click into “Open Menu” button, my design switches to Tablet view. As you can see in this video: File Dropper - Online file sharing

And also, All the styles that I’ve created for that Dropdown menu can’t be deleted.

Macbook Air 11", Google Chrome 41.0.2272.89 (64-bit)

Anyone knows why?

Hi @sergiofigueras_, Can you please update your post following these guidelines: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! This helps us troubleshoot the problem much faster :slight_smile:

Hi @thewonglv, I’ve done that. There’s a screencast in attachment, and I’ve also put my environment.

Thanks. :smile:

Hi @sergiofigueras_, thanks for the info! I’m not able to troubleshoot your site without your read-only link. Is this something you are comfortable sharing? More info here: Learn web design with free video courses and tutorials | Webflow University

@thewonglv it’s here: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/calama?preview=3bdcf7bcf79dc2c65656a7f22ff5d21b

Please tell me when you’re done because I wanna turn off that link.

Thanks! :smile:

Hi @sergiofigueras, thanks for the video, I am looking at this now :slight_smile: I will get back to you shortly on this. Cheers, Dave

Hi Sergio thanks for your patience. I think the issue is that you have the dropdown setup to normally show the drop icon at tablet portrait to mobile portrait only. Set the Mobile icon to show at all viewports. See my screenshot:

Try that, I hope this helps. Once I set that dropdown with mobile icon showing on Desktop also, it started working for me :smile:

Cheers, Dave

Hi @cyberdave thank you! :smiley:

But, is it the correct behavior of Webflow? I didn’t catch the logic there. I’m sorry. Could you explain me or send me links about why that occurs?

And again, thanks! :smiley: :smiley:

Hi @sergiofigueras, that is the correct behavior, because you have the dropdown within the navbar component. The view will always change to the viewport where the mobile icon is first visible. Since you are using the icon on the desktop viewport also, you need to make it visible in the settings for the dropdown for all devices.

I hope this helps, if not, let me know. Cheers, Dave

2 posts were split to a new topic: Need help nav menu drop down not opening in mobile landscape or mobile portrait view

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Need help with nav menu dropdown

Hiya Waldo, i am getting in a right pickle here and the video wont open in order to see how to share the read only link :frowning: