Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Webflow E-Commerce - Afterpay / Zippay

Hi there

Now that Webflow Ecommerce is live are payment services such as afterpay or zip pay available to be used as payment options? Also what is the roadmap to accept paypal payments?

A little more specific timeframe would be nice.

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

At the moment Webflow ecommerce only supports Stripe payments and they are planning to support PayPal payments as well.

Webflow normally doesn’t give timeframes, they normally take their time to do things professionally and deliver a well developed and robust solution.

1 Like

Any updates on this?

It’s expensive for ecommerce stores not to have these payment services integrated.

Webflow’s ecommerce comparison table starts with the similarity between theirs/Shopify’s pricing, but with no integration into payment services that drive conversion rates, the picture is incomplete.

In other words, for every sale that an ecommerce store doesn’t make because a customer doesn’t have the option of their preferred payment service, that’s effectively an added fee to Webflow’s ecommerce pricing.

And so with services like Afterpay driving monumental sales in Australia (and equivalent services doing the same in other parts of the world), Webflow’s ecommerce platform, with it’s Stripe-only implementation, is actually comparatively expensive - especially if a store achieves any sort of significant success.

I’m concerned with this because I can’t see any mention of any payment services aside from Paypal mentioned anywhere. And Paypal is still being “planned” - with no ETA.

I think almost anyone running an ecommerce store would take the implementation of Afterpay over Paypal any day of the week. Paypal/Stripe - whatever.

Afterpay/other credit services that drive conversion - now. We need them now.

1 Like