Webflow E-commerce integrated with eBay & Square Payments

Hello Guys,
My client in the USA trades with remote vehicle keys on eBay.com and wants to create his online store in Webflow.

He wants to integrate his ebay products with Webflow and allow users to make payments through Square Payments (this is the way he make payments with his stationary customers and would like to continue using this platform).

I haven’t found any articles on integrating these platforms with Webflow on Google, apart from Zapier.com, which I don’t think can integrate what my client wants. I see only few options wich are not really understable for me.

But maybe I’m wrong?

Customer’s requirements:

• Product’s stocks integration / webflow = ebay
  • Product and product data integration (name, photos, descriptions, etc.) / ebay => webflow
  • Payment for products in the Webflow store using Square Payments.

Is these integrations possible to-do in Webflow or do I have to use Wordpress (which provides the appropriate plugins)?

I love Webflow and would prefer to stay on it, but when it comes to API integration I see some limitations of this application.

Thank you in advance for your response!

Hi @curtao
Josh with Foxy here. eBay doesn’t have an Integromat or Zapier integration, so something custom would need to be built to sync product data with Webflow CMS or Airtable. But once the data is there, Foxy can handle the rest (including payments with Square).

More info on our seamless Webflow integration can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh