Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Webflow e-commerce support country list

Hi,
I have a specific question. Does webflow e-commerce already support for Indonesia?
If it’s not. Is it any other 3rd party that can be integrated with webflow e-commerce?
Or maybe you have any platform suggestions besides webflow?
Thanks

Hi @ABDUR_RAHMAN,

Webflow’s eCommerce uses Stripe & Paypal as payment providers.
Strip - https://stripe.com/global
Paypal is a bit more tricky since it supports in lot’s of countries but the API Webflow uses is not -
https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/reference/country-codes/#paypal-commerce-platform-availability

Anyway,
You can integrate almost ANY 3rd party eCommerce platform to Webflow (there are literally dozens of them out there), the downside is that you will not have the full customisation/design/editing capabilities you have like you have in Webflow. eg. products will be part of the eCommerce platform and not Webflow.

That said, I know @foxy offers a solution that works with Webflow’s CMS (although it is quite complex to create and Foxy.io’s UI is bad)

Hi @ABDUR_RAHMAN.
Josh from Foxy here. To confirm, for most uses cases, integrating Foxy with Webflow CMS (or no CMS) is pretty straightforward. Just depends on your needs and we’ll walk you through every step.

@avivtech is right. Our current backend is ugly, but that will hopefully change this year with our new backend. Also, products are 100% managed in Webflow, and with our email notifications, Zapier integration, webhooks, and API, you don’t have to login to Foxy except for the initial setup.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything at all.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Thanks, @avivtech fo your answer.

I’ve checked Stripe and Paypal. Stripe hasn’t support yet in my country. and the Paypal commerce feature also doesn’t available.

Do you mean that if we use 3rd party e-commerce, the product will available on the platform, not the webflow e-commerce, Right? So, we are no longer need to use webflow e-commerce? Or I get the wrong perception?

Thank you also for suggesting me to check foxy.io, I should to try it

Hi Josh from @foxy . Thanks for respond my question

I’ve searched on youtube some tutorials on how to use foxy. I feel like I have to try it first

Yes, you got this right.

Ah okay got it.

Big Thanks @avivtech

Feel free to send us an email with details on your specific needs and your Webflow Read-only Link and we’ll walk you through each step. hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh