Webflow ecommerce automatic price builder

Hello!
I need to build an store for my client and i need to have option to auto-calculate price depending on product variants. In webflow i can only set prices manually to every variant but there will be too many variants to do it that way. Can anyone help me with solution to that problem or recommend any simple integration that also supports Polish currency (PLN / polish złoty, POLAND)? I have already checked foxy.io but it does not look simple to me. Shopify button don’t have price builder i need (or i don’t know how to do that). Any help? Thank you in advance!

Hello,

Can you provide and example of the calculations you’d like to make?

Regards,

Hi @Lukasz_Pawluczuk.
Josh from Foxy here. I sent you an email a couple of days ago. We’d love the opportunity to learn more about your needs and help you determine if Foxy is a good fit. Mind emailing us at hello@foxy.io?

Thanks so much!

Josh

Hi,
the case is that my client is selling catering diets. Wen need to calculate priace of variants of those diets, for example vege diet has calories variants (1200, 1500, 1800, 2000 … ) variant that you can order it for whole week (7/7 days) or only week days (5/7), you can order it for 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks… About 5 options there, you can also order as it is with all igredients or without 2 or 5 igredients you don’t like. And thats not everything :slight_smile: All variants multiplies and it makes about 960 variants for 1 diet type (1 product) so we need to make some auto-calculations here not to put all 960 prices manually (x14 products that makes 13K variants :smiley: )

Thank you in advance for any help here :slight_smile:
Regards,

Łukasz

Hi @Lukasz_Pawluczuk.
Thank you for this information. Unfortunately, I don’t think you’ll find a solution that handles this natively without the need for custom code.

The short answer is yes, what you’re after is possible with Foxy + Webflow, but some custom code will be needed.

If this isn’t something you’re comfortable handling yourself, we’ve got a list of recommended developers we can send to you. Also, in some cases, if you sign up for our Advanced plan (even for a month or two) we may be able to handle the logic for you. Pricing | Foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Thank you for help, i need to consult that with my client.

Beat regards,
Łukasz

pt., 9 paź 2020, 19:29 użytkownik Foxy.io via Forum | Webflow <webflow1@discoursemail.com> napisał:

1 Like

I think the logic should look like this:

1. We put manually prices for every calories variant – that’s base price
  2. 2nd option is resignation of 2 or 5 ingredients you don’t like – that adds fixed number to base price
  3. You can resignate of one of the meal – that minus fixed number
  4. You can choose if you take diet for whole week (7 days) or only week days – that can multiply price by 5/7
  5. You can choose if you want your diet for 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks… and so on so it should multiply calculated price by number of weeks.
  6. Lastly you can order multiple same diets.

That’s all i think. But i don’t know how to do it the easiest way :smiley:

Hi @Lukasz_Pawluczuk.
Thank you for this information. As mentioned, what you’re after is possible with Foxy + Webflow, but custom code will be needed. If you’re not comfortable handling this yourself and aren’t already working with a developer, please email us at hello@foxy.io and we can send you a list of recommended developers who can help.

Thanks,
Josh