Webflow form sends all data values of checkbox to mailchimp

I have used a form in my site that has 3 checkboxes. The user can select multiple or single checkbox. The problem is if we select 2 or 1 checkboxes and hit the submit button all the data values are sent as checked to MailChimp instead of that particular checkbox data value.

I am not sure whether it is webflow form issue or MailChimp. Can anyone suggest any alternative, please?

Here is my site Read-Only: *https://preview.webflow.com/preview/loages?utm_source=loages&preview=e70fbd82088b098105298ff03f6e16f2

Did you find a fix for this?

@cyberdave could you take a look into try it out with the checkboxes from mailchimp

I would love any updates on this as well. Running into the same problem - essentially mailchimp always receives a form submission as a ‘checked’ checkbox, even when it is unchecked.

Has this been solved? I’m running into a similar issue with Mailchimp and checkboxes.

MailChimp can’t handle actual HTML form checkbox, radio button, or select values. It extracts and generates them by script. The way around that is to do the same.

Joe Krug ( Finsweet ) dev’d up a hack and walkthrough of how to build that;

@sharris

Thank you so much — I was able to get my form working.