Webflow Forms > Bitrix24 CRM

I’m trying to integrate Webflow forms so that they integrate with my client’s lead generation platform/ CRM, Bitrix24. I’m trying to do this without using Zapier, because they don’t want to pay for it.

So far I haven’t found anything on either Webflow nor Bitrix24’s site about how to integrate the two, but from what I gather, it ought to be possible to push data from a customized form on Webflow into a new record in the CRM inside Bitrix24 by using webhooks. I found this video from Bitrix24, but it seems that I’d need to upload additional files to the directory of the form, which I don’t think it possible in Webflow…?

Can anyone help?

Hi, Have you found any solution for this problem?

Sort of… The client ended up hiring a developer who specializes in Bitrix to hand-code a customized solution, but if you ask me it just looks like a crappy tool with little support — I suggested to him many times to switch to something more modern and supported, because Bitrix won’t even integrate well with Zapier or Make (Integromat)… but seems like they’re locked into it for some reason.