Webflow freelance developer required

We’re looking for a freelance Webflow developer to create a new site. The emphasis is on the CMS and custom code integration as the requirement is for a very functional site, so solid JavaScript skills are key, of course good design talent is required too. There is a need to follow company brand guidelines and align to existing company websites as well.

This work is for a large international tech company, European time zone, remote. Potential to work on other existing company Webflow sites too.

If you’re interested and have good availability from the summer onwards please contact me: @CreaTraino

Hello @CreaTraino

Thanks for sharing the requirement. I can surely help you in this.

Kindly reach me at [norman1{at}talentsfromindia{dot}com] or over skype, so that we can discuss in detail and can proceed it further.

Regards,

Norman

Hello,
I would be glad to assist you.
Sent you PM with further details.
Thanks!
Trish

I can help you out I have great experience with Webflow development. Please emal me full requirements to pixomo { at} gmail.com

Hi Rod,

I am interested in working with you. I have over 5 years Webflow and web development experience.

You can reach me by private message or teresa @ greenpandawebdesign.com (without the spaces)

Teresa

Hi Rod,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

1 Like

Hi Andrew, do you have any links to your work. Could you also tell me if you are UK or EU based.

Thanks

Rod