Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Webflow - Having Issues right now?

I keep getting the wifi symbols in red - meaning web flow is losing connection. Is there an update that is going on right now or something?

Anyone else getting this issue?

I don't even have the spacing options for this element? Could someone tell me whats happening? I have tried on multiple browsers.

I recently did the mac upgrade. Would this be doing this issue? Please anyone who could help would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to launch a clients website tonight.

Sean

I don't think it's the OSX update. I was having the same issues last week at work (using Lion there). I was also getting the red wifi symbol but still able to publish and also missing the margin/padding adjusters on certain elements. I refreshed the browser when that happened and it seemed to fix it temporarily.

I thought it was happening because there were updates being made in the background to the designer.

Try following some tips on this guide.

Let me know if this works for you:
http://help.webflow.com/faq/why-isnt-the-designer-saving-my-site-changes

Exactly the same issues! Webflow what is going on?

@seank Sorry to hear that you're having issues expressionless Can you please send us an email to support@webflow.com with a read-only link to your site?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.