Webflow hidden form...Transfer?

If you can’t tell by the title, I have no idea what I’m doing :sweat_smile:

Basically I’m looking to create a hidden form that simply replicates what a user types into a different form field that exists on the same page.

I want this hidden forum field to replicate the email and name that the user enters at checkout, for some reason the 3rd party integration I’m trying to link this up to doesn’t like me to use the checkout form for this, and I don’t want them to type everything out twice.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Here’s my read-only link if that helps out.

At checkout, I want the “VIP” email section to be filled as the customer enters their email for checkout (i’ll hide it later)

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/foxyecom?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=foxyecom&preview=f9d63d723b22c98455b0eb741a7513a8&pageId=5e14d52997c440f89e3780f9&mode=preview

Probably not, for two reasons.

1. The javascript is easy but
  2. I doubt webflow allows you to have two forms one one page or at least submit at the same time.

Between Zapier and Integromat, you should be able to do this without code.

1 Like

Thank you!

Do you know if there’s a way to pull the data ONLY if the checkmark is checked? I coulden’t see a way in Zapier to narrow it down to that level but I may be missing something.

Never mind, I found an old post that helped. Didn’t realize I could add filters to the Zap