Webflow integrated mobile app and v.one thoughts

I discovered the mobile app builder v.one recently. I was really happy to have discovered it because they have a direct webflow integration. However, I was shocked at how expensive it was compared to some of the other platforms.

I have looked at platforms like Adalo and AppGyver, which seem to offer so much more for far less money. So, I am wondering if I am missing something. Is anyone on here using it? Does anyone know of an alternative that could turn a Webflow site into a native app?

I would have joined if the pricing was better. I am hoping someone will come along that does it at a more reasonable price.

Thanks.
Ryan

Hi, I created the above thread almost a year ago, hoping to get a response as I wanted to turn my Webflow site into an Apple iOS and Android app. I struggle to find good solutions. And the one by v.one was over priced and rubbish in my opinion even though it seemed to be well backed company.

Anyway, I recently discovered Twinr which turns almost any site into an iOS and Android app. It’s a fraction of the price v.one is charging. They can definitely do Webflow. I have been in touch with the team at Twinr and they have been super helpful. If you were stuck like me, I hope it will help you, here is the site https://twinr.dev

Thanks.
Ryan