Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Webflow Keeps Crashing When I Try To Edit Products

Webflow keeps crashing every time I click on products to make an edit.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/sell-diabetic-test-strips?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=sell-diabetic-test-strips&preview=a5ac1a4840885f198118c4dd1f82290f&pageId=5d6019a0ef7f2083ae881f2e&mode=preview

(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @bronxbomber,

Not sure what you are seeing. The screen cast you submitted, my system wont load. Keeps saying I need flash and I already have flash installed.

As for your read-only link, when I click on products I have no issues.

Try opening your project in ‘incognito mode’ and see if that fixes the issue you are having! It could be a loaded extension!

Happy Designing,
Brandon

@WebDev_Brandon it keeps crashing on me in incognito mode also. I also tried it with all the extensions turned off and it still crashes when I try to edit a product.

I used Jing for the screen capture. It always says I need Flash also, but then if you click on the link that says “https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/”, it will make a box show up that says “Screencast wants to run flash” and then you click “Allow” and the video shows up.

I narrowed it down. When I click on first product “Next 50/7311” it always crashes. The other products are working. I deleted that product and created it again and the same thing happens with that product.

Ok, so from what I can with your other products (Just FYI, your audio has nothing to do with the video), you have " / " in between the numbers and it looks like that is what is causing your problem.

Try removing the " / " from in between your numbers and see if that works.

The audio is me listening to Nelson on Youtube. Lol. I deleted and recreated the product with out the " / " and it is still crashing for me. I have no clue.

Not sure either @bronxbomber,

Have you reached out to customer support? They are able to duplicate your project and look at it on their end for bugs. Ive done all I can.

I will reach out to support. Thank you for the help.

1 Like