Webflow Lessons

Hey Everyone!

I’m new to Webflow and I’m looking for someone to develop a site with me side-by-side and step-by-step so that I can really learn the ins and outs of the program. I’ve gone through countless Webflow tutorials, but I think having one on one instruction could really help.

If anyone is interested in helping me and earning some good $$ let me know. We could even set up a retainer for a certain number of hours weekly/monthly while you’re assisting me. Hope to hear back from some of you soon!

Thanks!
-Mason

Hey Mason,

Welcome to Webflow! :raised_hands::smile:

What type of website are you looking to build?

Best,
Naweed

Hey @nwdsha,

I’m looking to build a 3-page scrolling site using Webflow’s CMS. Some fixed backgrounds, scroll-activated navbar, custom sliders, and bits of interactivity here and there which (I think) should be possible in Webflow. I have a functionality spec doc and assets ready to go. I’ve done plenty of web projects in the past, I’d just like to see how this design can be realized in Webflow.:slight_smile:

I’ve attached some photos!

Hey @mpajunas :slight_smile:

I can definitely help you with this.

Feel free to pm me !

Best,

Blaise

Hi, would recommend both @nwdsha and @Blaise_Posmyouck - both very friendly, patient and knowledgeable. Regards - Kai

2 Likes

Hi @mpajunas ,

I have sent you a PM.

Can definitely assist you very proficiently with your requirements.

Please let me know if there are any more details.

BR
Victor

Hi Mason,

I would be glad to provide one on one training and build your site with you. I’ll send you a pm with more information.

Teresa

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.