Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Webflow logo showing on email footer

Hey everyone, I’m trying to figure out if this is a bug.

My company is a Pro Business member and, to my understanding, Webflow’s branding shouldn’t be showing up in our email.

But as you can see, we have a “Powered by Webflow” tag showing up at the bottom of our test emails.

We have “Webflow Branding” turned off on our settings but that hasn’t removed the tag in the emails. Is anyone else having this problem?

1 Like

I’m not having this problem, but I’m bumping this post. Sounds like a fairly significant error.
Best of luck.

What email notification are you seeing this on?

I know that only the two upper levels of plans for Ecommerce sites allow removing the Webflow branding (and I believe this is outside of any Account plan) but I’m not familiar with the style of email you included in your screenshot—everything I receive is on a white or off-white background.

Hey Mike, I see it on all the emails that are sent out.

Are you on the the Standard Ecommerce plan by chance?

There is a toggle within the Settings > Email section in the Designer to disable the Webflow branding in the footer of emails however it’s limited to Plus or Advanced level Ecommerce plans only:

Haha, oh my word. I never saw that switch. :expressionless:

All is well. Thanks so much for your help!!

1 Like

Glad you got it figured out!

I appreciate that they give you control to selectively hide Webflow branding in various areas, although they tend to put them in relevant areas—meaning you need to go to a number of different places to remove all instances.

Definitely had to poke around myself to figure out where the setting was :sweat_smile: