Ability to add dynamic filters
- These buttons and inputs can be added only in the dynamic list wrapper, just like forms.
- These elements will pull data only from the dynamic collection the dynamic list is bound to.
- These elements don't bind to fields, but to settings. Example:
- The toggle switch is a filter setting that binds to switches.
- The custom filter button is a filter setting that binds to a text field with a value the designer has specified, while
- The custom value input allows the site visitor to add that value. And
- The select element does the same but with references.
Sort by select buttons are sort order settings that bind any field that can be sorted.
- These all will display the same settings we, the designers, use in the dynamic list settings in the right panel.
The search bar is the same search bar in the collection manager. It allows one to search as they type in the name field only