Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Webflow not opening properly on mobile devices specially chrome

Hello,
How can i redirect my contact form to and email address instead of URL link? Also Google Chrome on mobile devices is not fully responsive when I open the site on Chrome on iphone and I press the Nav bar it seems to double click the nav bar making it chose the home section and refreshing the page every time I open it. I figure is it a glitch of some sort?
Also the Navbar on mobile seems to not fully show the pages as i cant scroll it down or have the Nav bar show the full height on mobile so it could show every page. any suggestions I would appreciate it smiley
Respectfully,
Ben
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/theekrugercom?preview=4d2f0a939554bc6c2abb2c595b77e905

Hi @ctkruger

Are you looking for a way to have the form's data be sent to your email?

i tested it out on my phone, seems like you already figured out the solution? if so, great job! smile

Maybe try lowering down your nav link's line height when in a mobile breakpoint. smile

Good luck, have fun

Yea I want the data to be sent to email smiley did you test it on iphone or android? Because it seems its working fine on androids lol but thanks alot for getting back to me smile

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.