WebFlow Page Builder

Have a serious issue with page builder. I cannot open any pages in my page builder and cannot edit anything. The website is live and need to update it ASAP . Any suggestions ?

Hi @nxydas6, could you share your read only site link, and I am happy to take a look at that for you. Here is some information about read only site links:

Cheers, Dave

HI… Thank you for the prompt reply. Unfortunately i do not have a share button inside my settings.

Hi @nxydas6, I just sent you a PM to get additional information so that I may look up the account :slight_smile: Cheers, Dave

the url is www.tiptopoptions.com

i cannot reply back to you as it wont let me have more than 8 replies

Hi thanks @nxydas6, I am checking on this. Cheers, Dave

Hi @nxydasy6, the page at www.tiptopoptions.com is a wordpress site. Are you trying to edit the site in Webflow or in Wordpress?

Cheers, Dave

in wordpress. Iam confused. webflow is the theme and iam using wordpress to build it

Hi @nxydas6, you have reached Webflow for sure :slight_smile: But we do not have anything to do with a theme called Webflow :slight_smile: To edit your Wordpress site, I would advise that you contact the person who helped you to create that site, and get the instructions from them, what you need to do to edit that Wordpress site. :smile:

I hope that helps. Webflow is a different system from Wordpress.

Cheers, Dave

1 Like